Jersey Bottle Supply
- The Right Products and Capabilities: Whether you’re looking for a container for a product hitting the market or trying to change up your look, JBS can help you. All of our plastic is 100% Bisphenol A (BPA) free. Jersey Bottle Supply also specializes in pressure sensitive label application.
- Reputation & Experience: With a reputation built on our expertise and quality service, our family owned and operated business, with its staff, has more than 40+ years of experience in the industry.
- Effectiveness & Efficiency: We strive to provide our customers with products and services that not only meet but exceed their expectations. We take pride in paying attention to detail and ensuring our customers receive a high-quality product, on time and on budget.
Ranging from 1oz-128oz., our bottles are available in various shapes—such as round, pyramid, square, etc. We also have many bottle options that perform successfully in the HPP process. Our plastic bottles can be used for numerous products, including cold pressed juice, marinades, dairy products, water, cold brew coffee and many more!
About Our Materials
- High Density Polyethylene is a rigid, tough and strong resin of natural milky color. HDPE has very good stress crack resistance as well as high impact and melt strength. HDPE is appropriate for personal care, beverages, food and chemicals. It lends itself particularly well to blow molding.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate is a strong, lightweight plastic resin and form of polyester that closely resembles glass in clarity and takes colorants well. PET is commonly used in food packaging due to its strong barrier properties against water vapor, diluted acids, gases, oils and alcohols. PET is also shatter-resistant, slightly flexible and easy to recycle.